As a freelance online marketing professional I can help your business with a wide range of digital marketing services.
From providing feedback and guidance on an established eCommerce strategy or auditing your websites SEO performance, to setting you up with your first social media campaign or sending out your companies first newsletter and all of the bits in between, I work as an extension of your team to make real improvements to your online performance.
Every service package I provide is completely bespoke to your company and designed around your individual business goals and digital marketing requirements.
The packages below are a guide for ways I can help your company, however, the best place to start is by getting in touch to arrange a free initial consultation.
Full Digital Audit - from £495
My full digital audit is like a health check for your business and will look at all aspects of your website and online marketing activities to provide you with an in depth understanding of your current performance and an actionable plan for improvement.
Full Digital Audit includes:
- Kick off consultation to discuss your current online activities and understand your key business goals.
- Full audit of all digital activities including SEO, Social, Email Marketing and Paid Advertising aimed at benchmarking your current performance and highlighting any missed opportunities.
- Feedback on the usability of your website and advice on increasing conversions / leads / signups etc based on analytics data.
- Content review across all of your digital channels.
- Written report including suggested roadmap broken down into 1, 3 and 6 month phases designed to refocus your digital efforts.
SEO Audit - From £250
If you’re not sure how your site is performing in terms of search engine rankings, or know you’d like to improve your rankings but aren’t sure where to start, an SEO audit is a great way to benchmark your current performance and identify any issues which are affecting your websites visibility.
During your websites SEO audit I will analyse your site against all of the key pillars of SEO and provide you with an actionable plan for improvement.
SEO Audit includes:
- Written analysis of your current SEO performance looking at Google Rankings, backlink profile, keyword performance and technical back-end factors.
- Review of webpage structure and onsite content.
- A step-by step plan for improving your search engine rankings.
- 1 hour consultation to discuss the results, talk you through the improvement plan and answer your questions.
Social Media Strategy including Campaign Management - From £100/week
Know you should be “doing more on social” but not sure how, or which platforms to use?
Before carrying out any management of your social media channels I first conduct an initial review of all current social activity, benchmark against your competitors and work with you to put a robust social media strategy in place to ensure your content best reflects your brand and your business goals.
Social Media Campaign Management includes:
- Content and Calendar planning.
- Content creation using internal assets.
- Post scheduling and customer interaction.
- Competitor comparison.
- Monthly reporting and analysis.
Email Marketing - From £195
Communicating with your customers directly in their inbox is a key tool to helping them stay connected with your brand. I can work with you on initiatives to increase your customer database, improve engagement and ultimately increase your sales or leads.
Email Marketing includes:
- Platform setup (if required).
- Review of your database and initiative to reactivate existing contacts while growing overall customer numbers.
- Calendar and content planning.
- Email creation using Mailchimp or existing email marketing software.
- Ongoing analysis and A/B testing to improve open and click through rates.
- Monthly reporting.
Digital Marketing Management - POA
Need someone to look after the day to day management of any aspect of your digital marketing without the commitment of adding to your headcount? Hire me on a retainer basis and we can design a bespoke package to meet your business needs.
Digital Marketing Management can include:
- Managing SEO / SEM / Paid search campaigns.
- eCommerce Management.
- Email Marketing Campaigns.
- Copywriting – Webpages, Blog posts, Social content etc.
- Amending / updating website content.
- Ongoing Campaign Analysis.
- Social Media Management and content planning.
- Weekly / Monthly reporting.
*Discounted rate for block bookings of 3 months and over.
- I offer clear and transparent pricing based on the agreed scope of work with no hidden costs or unexpected add ons on completion.
- For project based work including audits I ask for clients to pay a 50% deposit prior to work beginning, with the remaining 50% paid on completion.
- For work done on a retainer basis I will invoice monthly in advance based on an agreed scope of work for the following month.
- Discounted rates are available for retainer block booking of 3 months and over and for registered charities.
Sign up to my newsletter
If you’d like to receive digital marketing tips and insights direct to your inbox, sign up to my monthly newsletter.
Use the calendar to book your free 30 minute consultation.
Once you’ve booked your digital consultation I will send out a short questionnaire for you to complete. The questionnaire is a simple way for me to better understand your business, online marketing goals and areas you may be looking for improvement on prior to our call, so we can hit the ground running.